View Full Image
From text: "Organized in April, 1885, the Douglas Club has its quarters at 3518 Ellis Avenue.
|University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign|
|University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University Library|
|Oakland (Chicago, Ill.)|
Images in this collection were digitized through the University of Illinois Library's participation in the Open Content Alliance and may be used freely. Attribution to the University of Illinois is appreciated. High-resolution images can be downloaded from the Internet Archive at www.archive.org. For further information, contact email@example.com.