Henry Alexander Jr., son of Alicia García, 1932
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Written on front:"A mi querida familia con todo mi cariño Enrique Alexander 26/2/32"; Written on verso: "Born 10-1-10 Havana, Cuba, Henry Leslie Fraser Alexander Jr. "Enrique", son of Alicia García, daughter of Amelia Martí (youngest sister of José Martí)"
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Havana (Cuba)
- Portrait photographs
- Spanish, English
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Henry Alexander Jr., son of Alicia García, 1932. 1932-02-26. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/5087. (Accessed June 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1932-02-26) Henry Alexander Jr., son of Alicia García, 1932. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/5087
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/5087>.