Pencil drawing, "View of eroded hills near Natal, S. Africa"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A pencil drawing copy of Lydia B. Grout's original drawing of eroded hills in Natal, South Africa. The artist of this copy is not identified. Although it is annotated "plate 6," it was published in Edward Hitchcock's "Illustrations of Surface Geology" as plate XI, fig. 1.
The item is undated. Dates provided are taken from the dates of the series.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Amherst College Archives & Special Collections
- Drawings (visual works)Drawings
- Public Domain: This material has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. While Amherst College Archives & Special Collections claims no rights or authority over this material, we do ask that any publication or use of this material cite the Archives & Special Collections at Amherst College as the source of the images and the repository where the original documents can be found. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Pencil drawing, "View of eroded hills near Natal, S. Africa". 1830-1863. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:78682. (Accessed July 23, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1830-1863) Pencil drawing, "View of eroded hills near Natal, S. Africa". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:78682
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:78682>.