Jalisco Park in El Vedado, Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Jalisco Park is a little 1950s style fun-fair located close to 12th and 23rd streets in Vedado near the Columbus Cemetery
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Vedado (Havana, Cuba)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. However, for this Item, either (a) no rights-holder(s) have been identified or (b) one or more rights-holder(s) have been identified but none have been located. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Jalisco Park in El Vedado, Havana, Cuba. 1988. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2599. (Accessed March 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1988) Jalisco Park in El Vedado, Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2599
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2599>.