"The future of the people will be up to the people"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Departure location(s): United States
This item was digitized as part of the "Digitizing the 'World's Most Experienced Airline'" project, supported by a grant from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR). The grant program is made possible by funding from The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- Contributing Institution
- Duke University Libraries
- United States
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Undetermined:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has been reviewed by the organization that has made the Item available, but the organization was unable to make a conclusive determination as to the copyright status of the Item. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- The copyright status of this work is undetermined. The Pan Am brand remains under trademark. For additional information, please visit: https://guides.library.duke.edu/panam/digitalcollections.
- Chicago citation style
- "The future of the people will be up to the people". 1942. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://idn.duke.edu/ark:/87924/r4sb44q3p. (Accessed August 8, 2022.)
- APA citation style
- (1942) "The future of the people will be up to the people". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://idn.duke.edu/ark:/87924/r4sb44q3p
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://idn.duke.edu/ark:/87924/r4sb44q3p>.