Canal and mule barn, near Morris, Grundy, County (Ill.)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- September 1971
- Canal and mule barn; mules and feed for rent; red barn with pond and trees
- Contributing Institution
- Lewis University
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Canal and mule barn, near Morris, Grundy, County (Ill.). September 1971. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/lew_slide/id/587. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (September 1971) Canal and mule barn, near Morris, Grundy, County (Ill.). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/lew_slide/id/587
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/lew_slide/id/587>.