Portrait, Cecil Frankel
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Photographic proof of Cecil Frankel (head shot) facing the camera; one of two very similar images. He's wearing a business suit with a vest, floral tie and a tie pin. Monochromatic, gelatin silver print . The photographic studio's name and address is hole-punched into the proof.
- Underwood and Underwood
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Claremont Colleges Library
- Underwood and Underwood Ella Strong Denison Library; Claremont Colleges Digital Library
Men's clothing--United States--History--20th century
Frankel, Cecil, 1882-1966
- Los Angeles (United States)
- For more information on copyright or permissions, please contact Ella Strong Denison Library at http://libraries.claremont.edu/denison.
- Chicago citation style
- Underwood and Underwood. Portrait, Cecil Frankel. 1937. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ccdl.libraries.claremont.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15831coll2/id/1037. (Accessed November 13, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Underwood and Underwood, (1937) Portrait, Cecil Frankel. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ccdl.libraries.claremont.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15831coll2/id/1037
- MLA citation style
- Underwood and Underwood. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ccdl.libraries.claremont.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15831coll2/id/1037>.