Pilgrims Before Plymouth
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Compiled by workers of the Writers' Program of the Work Projects Administration in the State of Florida.
- Cochrane, Herndone
- Contributing Institution
- Florida Memory
Fort Caroline (Jacksonville, Fla.)
Ribaut, Jean, approximately 1520-1565
Fort Matanzas (Fla. : Fort)
Matanzas Inlet (Fla.)
Port Royal (S.C.)
St. Johns River (Fla.)
LaudonnieÌ€re, ReneÌ de
MeneÌndez de AvileÌs, Pedro, 1519-1574
- English, English
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Cochrane, Herndone. Pilgrims Before Plymouth. 1940. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.floridamemory.com/items/show/181531. (Accessed May 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Cochrane, Herndone, (1940) Pilgrims Before Plymouth. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.floridamemory.com/items/show/181531
- MLA citation style
- Cochrane, Herndone. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.floridamemory.com/items/show/181531>.