James Robinson at the Coptic Museum
- View Full Item
- Created Date
James Robinson sits at a table with Nag Hammadi codices on it while an another man leans forward and makes a notation in a book.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Claremont Colleges Library
- Claremont Graduate University. Institute for Antiquity and Christianity, School of Religion
Robinson, James McConkey, 1924
Nag Hammadi codices
Coptic manuscripts (Papyri)
Coptic language - Papyri
Matḥaf al-Qiḅtī (Cairo, Egypt)
Coptic Museum (Cairo, Egypt)
- Physical rights are retained by the institution. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. Copyright laws.
- Chicago citation style
- James Robinson at the Coptic Museum. 1974. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ccdl.libraries.claremont.edu/cdm/ref/collection/nha/id/386. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1974) James Robinson at the Coptic Museum. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ccdl.libraries.claremont.edu/cdm/ref/collection/nha/id/386
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ccdl.libraries.claremont.edu/cdm/ref/collection/nha/id/386>.