- View Full Item
- Created Date
Map shows route of the Panama Canal; railroad, rivers, major cities, notable mountain peaks, and sub-sea cables; distances, progress of the Panama Canal's excavation through "Feb. 1900." Relief shown by shading and by profile. Depths shown by profile. Scale [ca. 1:2,650,000] and [ca. 1:298,000].
2 maps on 1 sheet : col. ; 16 x 30 cm. or smaller, on sheet 26 x 33 cm.
- Americana Company
- The Portal to Texas History
- Contributing Institution
- University of Texas at Arlington Library
- [New York]: Americana Company
- Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
Places - Central America
Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
Mountains -- Panama -- Maps
Panama Canal (Panama) -- Charts, diagrams, etc. -- Maps
- Chicago citation style
- Americana Company. Panama.. 1904. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth251789/. (Accessed September 24, 2022.)
- APA citation style
- Americana Company, (1904) Panama.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth251789/
- MLA citation style
- Americana Company. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth251789/>.