The home located at the southwest corner of First and Broadway was built in 1867 by William and Ann Hendricks. It was originally sold to Edward and Ellen Weyer. It had a number of owners and occupants down through the years. The Weyers occupied the home from 1867 until 1882 when it was sold to the William and George Trow families. The Trows operated a flour mill at the northwest corner of Broadway and Ohio Streets (now Vaughn Dr.). They also operated a cooperage firm at the corner of Vernon and Ohio Streets. The Trows lived in the home from 1882 until 1903, when it was sold to Dr. Harry Hatch and family. Dr. Hatch was an invalid and had a chauffeur to drive his limousine and to help him in and out of the automobile. The Hatch family occupied the home from 1903 until 1940. From 1940 to 1947 Dr. Hatch's daughter and her family resided here. The Cecil Grow and John Wurtz families lived here from 1947 to 1950 and the William Wolf family were occupants from 1950-1952. The Harold Lohrigs purchased the home and lived there from 1952 until 1957 when Werner and Erma Braun bought the home and were residents until 1965. The Thomas family then bought the home and held it until 1988. John and Sarah Morgan have resided in the home since 1988.