An Act Creating the Rural Electrification Authority of Tennessee
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Text of Senate Bill 1000, An Act Creating the Rural Electrification Authority of Tennessee for the Purpose of Promoting and Encouraging the Fullest Possible Use of Electric Energy in the State by Making Electric Energy Available to Certain Inhabitants of the State the Lowest Cost Consistent with Sound Economy and Prudent Management; Authorizing the Authority to Sell and Distribute Electric Energy and to Construct or Otherwise Acquire a System or Systems for the Generation, Transmission and Distribution of Electric Energy to Carry Out the Purpose of This Act; Providing for the Rights, Powers and Duties of the Authority; Authorizing and Regulating the Issuance of Bonds by the Authority; and Providing for the Payment of Such Bonds and the Rights of the Holders Thereof.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
New Deal, 1933-1939--Tennessee
Rural electrification--Government policy--United States
Rural electrification--United States--History
United States. Rural Electrification Administration
- Nashville (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- An Act Creating the Rural Electrification Authority of Tennessee. 1935. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/310. (Accessed October 21, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1935) An Act Creating the Rural Electrification Authority of Tennessee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/310
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/310>.