Brooks Randolph standing on cedar tree stump, Sidney (now Port Orchard), ca. 1896
- Warner, Arthur Churchill, 1864-1943
The town of Sidney was platted in 1886 and was renamed Port Orchard in 1903.Caption on image: Cedar Stump, Sidney. 36 feet in circumferenceOn verso of image: Port Orchard. Brooks Randolph on stump. Warner & Randolph, Room 71, Hinckley Bld'g., Cor. 2nd & Columbia Sts., Seattle, Wash.Warner 609Filed in General series.
Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 100 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x600 ppi. 2004