• Description
  • Japanese built steamer in 1919(p. 587), carried limerock cargoes from the quarries at View Cove, Alaska to Seattle (p. 423), operated by the Permanente Cement Co. of Seattle (p. 542), chartered to the Alaska Steamship Co. for general service in 1949 (p. 563), sold in 1952 to Italian owners (p. 587). Notes from Gordon Newell, ed., The H.W. McCurdy Marine History of the Pacific Northwest (Seattle: Superior Publishing Co, 1966).
  • Format
  • Photograph
    image
    Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 100 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x512 ppi. 2001