Dramatizing a Play
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- Martha Gubbins and her fellow classmates in Sister Consilia's Radio-TV Writing class produces one of their own scripts.
- Contributing Institution
- Saint Xavier University
Sister M. Consilia Webb
Professor of English
- The items digitized in this collection are the property of Saint Xavier University. This image may be used freely, with attribution, for research and educational purposes. For permission to publish, distribute, or use this image for any other purpose, please contact email@example.com.
- Chicago citation style
- Dramatizing a Play. 1953. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/sxu_history/id/157. (Accessed August 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1953) Dramatizing a Play. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/sxu_history/id/157
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/sxu_history/id/157>.