Early warning, timely response : a guide to safe schools
- View Full Item
- Created Date
August 1998"--P. 2 of cover.
Shipping list no.: 99-0096-P.
Produced by the Center for Effective Collaboration and Practice of the American Institutes for Research in collaboration with the National Association of School Psychologists under a cooperative agreement ... (grant# H237T60005)"--P. 2 of cover.
Executive ssummary--A guide to safe schools--Characteristics of a school that is safe and responsive to all children--Early warning signs--Intervention: getting help for troubled children--Developing a prevention and response plan--Responding to crisis--Conclusion.
Also available via Internet from the Dept. of Education web site.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Minnesota
- Washington, DC : U.S. Dept. of Education
- Problem children--Education--United States
Schools--United States--Safety measures
School violence--United States--Prevention
- United States
- Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- Early warning, timely response : a guide to safe schools. . Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/003349140. (Accessed October 18, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- () Early warning, timely response : a guide to safe schools. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/003349140
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/003349140>.