- Indiana Memory
- Allen County Public Library
Visitors in front of Old Fire Station No. 5, 1405 Broadway Avenue, the new home of the Fort Wayne Professional Firefighter's Union - Local 124. The building was built in 1893 and used as an active station until 1959 when the new No. 5 opened on Bluffton Road in Waynedale. Date 09/11/2007.