• Created Date
  • c1911
  • Description
  • The Big Four Depot, located on the west side of North Green Street, near the entrance to Arbuckle Acres Park. This depot was constructed in 1911 and was the second one in town. A large water tower can be seen in the background. Town members attempted to turn the abandoned structure into a Historical Society for the town in 1964 to no avail. The structure was eventually torn down.
  • Format
  • postcard