• Creator
  • Gladson, Gene; Colonel J.M. Wood
  • Publisher
  • Indiana. Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology
  • Description
  • The image shows the interior of the theater. Building built in 1899. Theater built in 1908. Theater opened on 25 March 1908.
  • Format
  • slide
  • Rights
  • Photo credit: Indiana State Department of Natural Resources, Division of Historic Preservation