- View Full Item
- Created Date
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date from item or accompanying materials.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
These boys' baseball team members sit on the south steps of the Center School in Lancaster in the early 20th century. From left to right are the following: (first row) Tom Reiner, Francis Threadgold, unidentified, Tim Reiner, Duncan MacDonald, and Ned Reiner; (second row) Roland Petrie, Alfred Tracy, George Threadgold, Fred "Cy" Jarvis, Doug Anderson, and George "Gidi" Osborne.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- PhotographsGroup portraitsPortrait photographs
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Boy's baseball. 1900-1939. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d997. (Accessed December 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1900-1939) Boy's baseball. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d997
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d997>.