"Legislative Committee investigating city's six poor boards"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Representative Sheppard H. Royle, chairman; Edward Haas; Herman J. Tahl, and Joseph Baldi, with I. H. Kreckstein, certified public accountant, on the witness stand at yesterday's hearing in City Hall. Mr. Tahl urged abolition of the poor boards, and Kreckstein said the Roxborough board paid high prices for food."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
Welfare and society
Royle, Sheppard H
Tahl, Herman J
Kreckstein, I. H
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Legislative Committee investigating city's six poor boards". 1932-12-20. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/17640. (Accessed September 22, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1932-12-20) "Legislative Committee investigating city's six poor boards". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/17640
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/17640>.