One Mission Begins, Another Ends
- View Full Item
Political cartoon interpreting what the artist believes a United States astronaut would communicate to President Richard Nixon.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- One Mission Begins, Another Ends. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/7. (Accessed October 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- One Mission Begins, Another Ends. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/7
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/7>.