• Creator
  • Juleen Studio
  • Created Date
  • ca. 1923
  • Description
  • Big Four Inn was built in 1921 by Wyatt and Bethel Rucker. It burned to the ground in 1949.Caption on image: Juleen Studio, Everett, Wash.
  • Format
  • image
    Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 100 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x512 ppi. 2003