Methods of teaching history
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Cover title: ... Methods of teaching and studying history. Essentially a new work as about half the material of the 1st edition has been eliminated and new matter substituted. cf. Introd., p. xiv.
Bibliography of church history," by J. A. Fisher: p. -391.
Bibliographies: p. [v]-viii, -
- Contributing Institution
- Harvard University
- Boston, D. C. Heath & company
- Church history--Bibliography
History--Study and teaching
- Bibliography.Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- Methods of teaching history. 1889. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/100328014. (Accessed May 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1889) Methods of teaching history. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/100328014
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/100328014>.