Barrow letter to Atwood
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- May 18, 1942
- A letter from John D. Barrow to J. Howell Atwood. The letter is on letterhead of the Galesburg, Illionis Y.M.C.A. Barrow is offering his help in fundraising to save the church of Rev. E.A. McWhorter and is asking Atwood to help him in this endeavor.
- Barrow, John D
- Contributing Institution
- Knox College
Young Men's Christian associations
Atwood, Jesse Howell
McWhorter, Rev. E.A
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. However, for this Item, either (a) no rights-holder(s) have been identified or (b) one or more rights-holder(s) have been identified but none have been located. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Barrow, John D. Barrow letter to Atwood. May 18, 1942. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/267. (Accessed October 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Barrow, John D, (May 18, 1942) Barrow letter to Atwood. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/267
- MLA citation style
- Barrow, John D. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/267>.