"Basement of the Bourse Building"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
John Rodgers, Secretary/Manager of the Commercial Exchange of Philadelphia, stands in the long, vacant trading room of the Commercial Exchange. At its peak, the Exchange employed 450 workers.
Title from verso of photograph
- DiMarco, Salvatore C
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- DiMarco, Salvatore C. "Basement of the Bourse Building". 1977-01-05. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/39934. (Accessed September 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- DiMarco, Salvatore C, (1977-01-05) "Basement of the Bourse Building". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/39934
- MLA citation style
- DiMarco, Salvatore C. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/39934>.