Hole in Side of British Tanker
- View Full Item
- Created Date
John Dwyer is standing in a hole on the side of the molasses tanker, Athelfoam, created by the a run in by the John Cadwalader steamer.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Hole in Side of British Tanker. 1929-11-04. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/61131. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1929-11-04) Hole in Side of British Tanker. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/61131
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/61131>.