- View Full Item
One thing I learned during our hikes through the Amazon rainforest is that everything in the rainforest fights to optimize its chances for survival. These delicate mushrooms may have been easily overlooked, but they exemplify this principle well. They had taken advantage of a ridge in a tree trunk to grow and turned it in their home.
- Minnesota Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Bethel University
- Supporting Institution
- Cooperating Libraries In Consortium (CLIC)
- Bethel - Beyond Bethel
- Images and metadata provided with permission by the Office of Off-Campus Programs/International Studies. Content for this collection is licensed under a Creative Commons license 4.0 BY-NC-ND (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/). Images can be used with attribution to the photographer, non-commercial, non-derivative works.
- Chicago citation style
- Lin, Patty. Amazonian Mushrooms. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15186coll9/id/191. (Accessed December 10, 2023.)
- APA citation style
- Lin, Patty, Amazonian Mushrooms. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15186coll9/id/191
- MLA citation style
- Lin, Patty. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15186coll9/id/191>.