A Beijing Scene
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Note the church in the background. Taken on train on way from Tangshan to Beijing.
Digital Library Development Program, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (https://lib.ucsd.edu/digital-library)
- Joseph, William A
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Digital Library Development Program
- Cities and towns
City and town life
Driving of horse-drawn vehicles
- Beijing (China)
- Under copyright
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the copyright holder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Joseph, William A. A Beijing Scene. 1972-04-03. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb87747774. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Joseph, William A, (1972-04-03) A Beijing Scene. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb87747774
- MLA citation style
- Joseph, William A. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb87747774>.