"Temple University students receive award for language design"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"A team of two Temple University students majoring in landscape architecture at the Ambler Campus received a merit award for their outstanding design and presentation of an innovative village plan. Pictured is Christopher W. Kendzierski (left) and Nancy K. Bauman."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Temple University. Office of University Relations (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Temple University--Students
Temple University. Ambler Campus
Temple University. Department of Horticulture and Landscape Design
Kendzierski, Christopher W
Bauman, Nancy K
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- This material is subject to copyright law and is made available for private study, scholarship, and research purposes only. For access to the original or a high resolution reproduction, and for permission to publish, please contact Temple University Libraries’ Special Collections Research Center (email@example.com, 215-204-8257).
- Chicago citation style
- "Temple University students receive award for language design". 1992-04-09. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/5452. (Accessed September 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1992-04-09) "Temple University students receive award for language design". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/5452
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/5452>.