Langley Porter Clinic
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- circa 1945
Scope/Content: View of Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute; UCSF campus; In 1942, the Langley Porter Clinic, which would later become the neuropsychiatric institute, opened its new building at Parnassus Heights.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Francisco, Library, University Archives
- Digital resource published by the Regents of the University of California. Item featured on the website "A History of UCSF" - history.library.ucsf.edu
- Photographic print
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Chicago citation style
- Langley Porter Clinic. circa 1945. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://calisphere.org/item/5df605c8-9dc5-4584-a117-d22983577e83. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (circa 1945) Langley Porter Clinic. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://calisphere.org/item/5df605c8-9dc5-4584-a117-d22983577e83
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://calisphere.org/item/5df605c8-9dc5-4584-a117-d22983577e83>.