Hand-Book of Tennessee
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Hard-bound volume containing topographical, mineral, agricultural, economic, and social conditions about the state of Tennessee in order to promote immigration into the state.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Whig and Chronicle Steam Book and Job Printing Office
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Hand-Book of Tennessee. 1882. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/agricult/id/160. (Accessed June 1, 2023.)
- APA citation style
- (1882) Hand-Book of Tennessee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/agricult/id/160
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/agricult/id/160>.