A view of the Chucalissa Indian Village in the E. O. Fuller State Park
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A black-and-white photograph of recreated Native American dwellings from the Mississippian period.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Ethnology - America
Mississippian Culture - Southern States
Architecture - North America
Indians of North America - Antiquities
- Memphis (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- A view of the Chucalissa Indian Village in the E. O. Fuller State Park. 1967. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/233. (Accessed January 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1967) A view of the Chucalissa Indian Village in the E. O. Fuller State Park. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/233
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/233>.