Signing the covenant
- View Full Item
- Created Date
As part of the 300th anniversary celebration, several townsmen enacted the signing of the 1653 town covenant. This photograph shows, from left to right, Frances Burgoyne, John Gilmore, John Freeman, Walton Kilbourn, William Sonia, Fred Willruth, and John P. Lynch.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date from item or accompanying materials.
Thayer Memorial Library ; photograph by Walter's Photo Lab
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Signing the covenant. 1953-06. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g417. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1953-06) Signing the covenant. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g417
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g417>.