- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Vendor Herman Sears discusses the price of hats with students Kia Lavender (right) and Ethel Johnson at the African-American Marketplace in the lobby of the Student Activities Center (SAC), which has more than 20 merchants."
- Dias, Robert E
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Temple University. Office of University Relations (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Temple University--Students
Temple University. Student Activities Center
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- This material is subject to copyright law and is made available for private study, scholarship, and research purposes only. For access to the original or a high resolution reproduction, and for permission to publish, please contact Temple University Libraries’ Special Collections Research Center (email@example.com, 215-204-8257).
- Chicago citation style
- Dias, Robert E. African-American Marketplace. 1995-02-03. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/5239. (Accessed September 25, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Dias, Robert E, (1995-02-03) African-American Marketplace. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/5239
- MLA citation style
- Dias, Robert E. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/5239>.