Pencil drawing of man and dump truck, Seiichi Yoshida, 
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- circa 1943
Pencil drawing depicting a man with a dump truck near an orchard, probably near Poston incarceration camp.
1 page; 8 x 10.5 inches
The Japanese American Archival Collection documents the people, places, and daily life of Japanese Americans, primarily those who lived in the once thriving community of pre-war Florin in the Sacramento region, as well as the conditions in American incarceration camps during World War II. The approximately 7,000 original items include personal and official letters, photographs, diaries, arts and crafts, newsletters, textiles, camps artifacts, yearbooks and other publications.
- Yoshida, Seiichi: illustrator
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Dominguez Hills, Archives and Special Collections
- World War II--Incarceration camps--Arts and literature
Arts and literature--Visual arts--Drawing
- All requests for permission to publish must be submitted in writing to California State University, Sacramento, University Library, Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives as the owner of the physical item and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained. Further information available online: www.lib.csus.edu/scua
- Chicago citation style
- Yoshida, Seiichi: illustrator. Pencil drawing of man and dump truck, Seiichi Yoshida, . circa 1943. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/10752. (Accessed December 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Yoshida, Seiichi: illustrator, (circa 1943) Pencil drawing of man and dump truck, Seiichi Yoshida, . Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/10752
- MLA citation style
- Yoshida, Seiichi: illustrator. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/10752>.