Paul Chiotti, the buglerWorld War II through the Eyes of Benicia Veterans
- View Full Item
- Created Date
California Preservation Service (CAPS)
Paul Chiotti tells the story of being a bugler and then teletypist while stationed in Hawaii During World War II.
- Chiotti, Paul
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Benicia Public Library
- Oral Histories--California--Benicia
Library Storytelling Project
California of the Past Project Digital Story Station Pilot Grant Program
- moving image
- Rights are owned by Benicia Public Library. Copyright Holder has given Institution permission to provide access to the digitized work online. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the Copyright Holder. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Chicago citation style
- Chiotti, Paul. Paul Chiotti, the bugler,World War II through the Eyes of Benicia Veterans. 2007-2008. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://archive.org/details/cben_000025. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Chiotti, Paul, (2007-2008) Paul Chiotti, the bugler,World War II through the Eyes of Benicia Veterans. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://archive.org/details/cben_000025
- MLA citation style
- Chiotti, Paul. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://archive.org/details/cben_000025>.