Photograph of buses lined up along Market streets
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Long lines of PTC buses fill the trolley tracks from 8th and Market to 7th and Market... as wildcat strike continued past the closing time for down town dept. stores open on a Wednesday evening..."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Meyer. Photograph of buses lined up along Market streets. 1956-09-26. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/58487. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Meyer, (1956-09-26) Photograph of buses lined up along Market streets. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/58487
- MLA citation style
- Meyer. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/58487>.