The Lancaster Drug Store
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
This building was one located on the west side of Main Street in Lancaster Center, just south of the Rand-Huntington-Dorr House. It was used for shops and, in the late 19th century, served as the Lancaster Drug Store. It was later moved to Clinton, and pieces of the structure were incorporated into a house.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Stores & shops
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- The Lancaster Drug Store. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j69b. (Accessed November 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) The Lancaster Drug Store. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j69b
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j69b>.