Raitt Hall showing southwest side, University of Washington, May 22, 1958
Raitt Hall was the first building in the Liberal Arts Quad and the first of architect Carl Gould's several collegiate-Gothic campus buildings.("A Campus Walk," University of Washington pamphlet, 2000.)Stamped on verso: Property of the State of Washington Campus Studios [Info. Services neg. 5003-C].Photograph by Whitie Marten.Filed in: UW - Raitt Hall (#489).
- Photograph: b&w
10 x 8 1/8 in.
Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3