- View Full Item
- Created Date
This photograph shows Springfield College's mens lacrosse coach, Keith Bugbee. He is wearing a Springfield Lacrosse polo. Bugbee graduated from Keene State in 1979 with a bachelor's degree in physical education. He went on to receive his masters degree in physical education from Springfield College in 1983. He began his coaching career at Springfield in 1982. Bugbee has received numerous awards over the years, including Coach of the Year for both division II and division III New England Intercollegiate Lacrosse Association. He also served as the President of the New England Intercollegiate Lacrosse Association from 1992 to 1995, was a member of the NCAA Division III ranking committee, a board member of the Western Massachusetts Chapter of United States Lacrosse, and Director of the Peak Performance Lacrosse Camp. He was inducted into the New England Lacrosse Hall of Fame in 2002. As of 2014, Bugbee is still the head coach at Springfield College with a record of 327 wins and 157 losses, a winning percentage of.676.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Springfield College Archives and Special Collections
- Springfield College
- Springfield College--Faculty
- Text and images are owned, held, or licensed by Springfield College and are available for personal, non-commercial, and educational use, provided that ownership is properly cited. A credit line is required and should read: Courtesy of Springfield College, Babson Library, Archives and Special Collections. Any commercial use without written permission from Springfield College is strictly prohibited. Other individuals or entities other than, and in addition to, Springfield College may also own copyrights and other propriety rights. The publishing, exhibiting, or broadcasting party assumes all responsibility for clearing reproduction rights and for any infringement of United States copyright law. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Keith Bugbee. 1982-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/9253. (Accessed July 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1982-2000) Keith Bugbee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/9253
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/9253>.