John Louis Bell
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- Notes taken by Knox College Professor of Sociology, J. Howell Atwood from an interview with John Louis Bell. Atwood posed a series of questions, which are not included in the interview notes, about the interviewee's life and about the African American community in Galesburg, Illinois. The interview was most likely conducted around 1934. Atwood conducted extensive research from 1930-1960 about the Galesburg African American community.
- Atwood, Jesse Howell
- Contributing Institution
- Knox College
Bell, John Louis
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Atwood, Jesse Howell. John Louis Bell. 1934. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/401. (Accessed October 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Atwood, Jesse Howell, (1934) John Louis Bell. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/401
- MLA citation style
- Atwood, Jesse Howell. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/401>.