STOCK NEWSREEL EXCERPTS
- View Full Item
Fisher - Big Four - Wilson - Orlando, Clemenceau; Crowd Paris; Orlando leaves; Peace carried it; Lloyd George & Balfour; Wilson arrival; House, Tasker, Bliss Wilson walk in; signing of Treaty; Ext. Versailles; July 4, 1919 - Parade - Pershing; Cardinal Mercier; Pershing giving flowers; Wilson off train, shakes hand with Schawb; Wilson on deck of ship - boarding G.W. - giving speech board ships - shaking hands; FDR off ship; Wilson & parade - greet people; CU in car.
- Columbia Broadcasting System, inc
- Contributing Institution
- National Archives at College Park - Motion Pictures
- Columbia Broadcasting System, Inc., Collection
Motion Picture Newsreel Films Used for a Documentary Series on World War I
- World War, 1914-1918
- moving image
- Motion picturesFilm ReelVideo CassetteBlack-and-White
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Undetermined:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has been reviewed by the organization that has made the Item available, but the organization was unable to make a conclusive determination as to the copyright status of the Item. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Copyright ; All rights were conveyed to the U.S. Government on Apr. 9, 1985. However, proprietary rights or existing copyright in footage obtained from other sources by CBS News may exist. ; Restricted - Possibly
- Chicago citation style
- Columbia Broadcasting System, inc. STOCK NEWSREEL EXCERPTS. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.archives.gov/id/89349. (Accessed September 28, 2022.)
- APA citation style
- Columbia Broadcasting System, inc, STOCK NEWSREEL EXCERPTS. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.archives.gov/id/89349
- MLA citation style
- Columbia Broadcasting System, inc. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.archives.gov/id/89349>.