Annex fire, 1943
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Black and white photograph (dated December 24, 1943) of damage from a fire at the University of Scranton's Annex building. The building, formerly Thomson Hospital, was located on the corner of Wyoming Avenue and Mulberry Street. The edge of La Salle Hall is visible at left.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- University of Scranton
University of Scranton -- Buildings
Thomson Hospital (Scranton, Pa.)
- Scranton (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Copyright status undetermined
- Chicago citation style
- Annex fire, 1943. 1943-12-24. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/3295. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1943-12-24) Annex fire, 1943. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/3295
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/3295>.