- View Full Item
- Created Date
Company publication, for the builders of all Pullman Standard products. Contains article "The George Mortimer Pullman Story". 32 pages.
- Shari Parker (sparker)
- Contributing Institution
- Pullman State Historic Site
Pullman Labor History
Pullman Standard Car Mfg Company
- Chicago, Ill.
- Printed Materials - PublicationsHeight: 11.75 Width: 9.0 Depth: Diameter: Weight:
- The Pullman State Historic Site provides reproductions of items from its collections for personal or research use. If an image is to be reproduced in any type of publication or on the web, written permission is required and use fees may be assessed. Digitization of some of the items in this collection was developed pursuant to a Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) grant awarded by the Illinois State Library, an Office of the Secretary of State using funds provided by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act.
- Chicago citation style
- Shari Parker (sparker). The Carbuilder. 2008-11-01. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/pshs/id/15993. (Accessed November 29, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Shari Parker (sparker), (2008-11-01) The Carbuilder. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/pshs/id/15993
- MLA citation style
- Shari Parker (sparker). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/pshs/id/15993>.