Flyer for the Pacific Lodge Boy's Home
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The Pacific Lodge Boy's Home was established by the George Pepperdine Foundation, to help troubled boys aged 10-14.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Pepperdine University, Special Collections and University Archives
- Pepperdine University Libraries George Pepperdine Collection [digital resource], Pepperdine University Special Collections and University Archives
- Copyright to materials in this collection, in most cases, is retained by Pepperdine University. Materials are intended for educational and research use, and may be used as such with appropriate attribution, http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/. Organizations and individuals seeking to use digital materials in this collection for publication must contact Pepperdine University Special Collections and University Archives, http://library.pepperdine.edu/special-collections/. Such parties furthermore assume all responsibility for identifying and satisfying any claimants of copyright.
- Chicago citation style
- Flyer for the Pacific Lodge Boy's Home. post-1923. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15730.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15730coll2/id/542. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (post-1923) Flyer for the Pacific Lodge Boy's Home. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15730.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15730coll2/id/542
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15730.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15730coll2/id/542>.