William Carroll portrait
- View Full Item
Bust portrait of William Carroll (1788-1844) on silk. Carroll wears a dark coat and white cravat. "Possunt Quia Posse Videntur, Virtute Ac Labore" is printed above the image. "William Carroll, Esq." is printed below.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Carroll, William, 1788-1844
Carroll, William, 1788-1844
Tennessee. Office of the Governor
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- William Carroll portrait. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/84. (Accessed January 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- William Carroll portrait. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/84
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/84>.