New Immaculate Conception Church
- View Full Item
- Created Date
After the earlier building was tragically lost to fire on October 15, 1941, a new church was built in the same location just two years later, though without a steeple. When the 32-foot-high steeple atop the Christmas Tree Shoppes in Olde Shrewsbury Village on Route 9 was removed in 1994, it was donated to the Immaculate Conception Church.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Catholic churches
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- New Immaculate Conception Church. 1994-2005. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666j76k. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1994-2005) New Immaculate Conception Church. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666j76k
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666j76k>.