Geo. F. Brinton 
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 19th and early 20th centuries
A picture of the face of a young woman in hat with red ribbons and a group of roses. The bottom two-thirds of the card is a winter scene of a snow covered bridge with buildings of a city in the background.
Script on card reads: Compliments of Geo. F. Brinton, Agt.; Dealer in Boots, Shoes, Trunks, Valises; 112 W. Gay St., West Chester, Pa.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- West Chester University
- Supporting Institution
- Keystone Library Network
- Business cards
- West Chester (Pa.)
- All rights held by West Chester University of Pennsylvania. This image and corresponding text may be used only for noncommercial education purposes. Copyright clearance is the responsibility of the user.
- Chicago citation style
- Geo. F. Brinton . 19th and early 20th centuries. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.klnpa.org/cdm/ref/collection/chester/id/18. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (19th and early 20th centuries) Geo. F. Brinton . Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.klnpa.org/cdm/ref/collection/chester/id/18
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.klnpa.org/cdm/ref/collection/chester/id/18>.