Freedom School: The Boston schools
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Contains information regarding the Boston Freedom Schools.
Donated by Phyllis M. Ryan
This project was partially funded by the Boston Library Consortium.
- Massachusetts Freedom Movement
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Northeastern University Libraries
- Massachusetts Freedom Movement Boston, Massachusetts
- African Americans--Education--Massachusetts--Boston
Discrimination in education--Massachusetts--Boston
Segregation in education--Massachusetts--Boston
Boston Public Schools
Massachusetts Freedom Schools
Massachusetts Freedom Movement
- Records (documents)Documents
- Copyright Undetermined: The copyright and related rights status of this Item has been reviewed by the organization that has made the Item available, but the organization was unable to make a conclusive determination as to the copyright status of the Item. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. (http://rightsstatements.org/page/UND/1.0/?language=en?). Copyright restrictions may apply. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Massachusetts Freedom Movement. Freedom School: The Boston schools. 1963-1964. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://hdl.handle.net/2047/D20203027. (Accessed March 23, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Massachusetts Freedom Movement, (1963-1964) Freedom School: The Boston schools. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://hdl.handle.net/2047/D20203027
- MLA citation style
- Massachusetts Freedom Movement. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://hdl.handle.net/2047/D20203027>.